Join us on Monday, June 5 for our one-day Leadership Retreat. Join other clinic leaders for a rejuvenating retreat! Learn how to burn bright, and not burnout!
Who should attend? We hope all clinic leaders will attend the retreat. This includes, but is not limited to: Executive Directors, Clinic Board Members, Medical Directors, Clinic Managers, Nurse Administrators, and any other individuals who are leaders in your clinic!
Mohican State Park Lodge
3116 OH-3, Loudonville, OH 44842
OAFC Member Clinics
$50 for the first attendee
$45 per person for additional attendees from the same organization
$60 for the first attendee
$55 per personal for additional attendees from the same organization
Retired Healthcare Professional:
Medical Student/VISTA Member
Christine W. Zust, MA, RCC, has more than 30 years of experience in strategic communication and leadership. She is president of Zust & Company, a Cleveland-based firm specializing in keynote presentations, training, coaching, consulting and facilitation. She is the author of Everything I Do Positions Me: The Simple Path to Professional Success. Christine has devoted her career to developing open communication within companies and organizations. She works with people who want to enhance their communication effectiveness and professional success, and with companies that want to develop more productive leaders and teams. Christine received the Appreciative Inquiry Certificate in Positive Business and Society Change from Case Western Reserve University Weatherhead School of Management. She received a Master of Arts degree in Interpersonal Communication from Bowling Green State University (Ohio) and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Relations from Kent State University.
June 5 Agenda
A healthy breakfast begins at 8:00
Morning Session: 9:00 a.m. – Noon with mid-morning break
• Greet the Day: Awareness and centering activities
• Be vs. Do: Walking meditation*
• The Value of Values: Core values as a guiding compass
• Mind Your Business: Creating a mindful daily practice
• The Power of Language: Tips for clear verbal and nonverbal communication
• Emotional Intelligence for Leaders: Assessing views of self and others
Lunch: Noon – 1:00 p.m.
Afternoon Session: 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. with mid-afternoon break
• Movement: The great antidote after lunch*
• Embrace Our Community of Care: Valuing and appreciating each other
• The Great Balancing Act: Creating a support system for work-life balance
• Appreciate Goodness: Practicing the mantra, Be Good, Feel Good, Do Good!
• Refresh and Renew: Closing reflection and celebration of time spent together*
***** We have negotiated a room rate of $89 plus tax for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday leading up to the Monday retreat, so you are welcome to come early with your families for even more R&R.